Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Why Me?
I'm shocked to say the least that anyone would like to read my thoughts. If you ask most people they'll most likely say that I'm one of the most random people they've probably met, and can't figure out where I came up with the things I just said. Before I say anything more, I need to thank Michelle Carter for encouraging me to let my creative juices flow. I just hope she doesn't regret the monster that's about to be unleashed. I hope that in the days of my blog something I say might be beneficial to you....whatever that maybe. Ready....Set....you've been warned................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well let me be the first to welcome you to the blogging world. I had a hard time getting into it for the first few months but I think it's great now! I can't wait to read your thoughts and whats going on in your life. Thanks for being the best!!!
I haven't forgotten about you but I think you've forgotten about this blog thing! Keep it up, I never have time to chat when I'm at work anymore so this will help me :) Also, get other people to start blogging too, then it becomes a whole fun social network
Post a Comment