Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Aloha!

I loved Hawaii! I definitely would love to go back and visit but I don't think I want to live there. I know that I need to make time to blog about my vacation because I saw a volcano erupting, hiked down in a crater of the volcano, and stayed in the rain forest where I showered outside!!!! Yes. I said OUTSIDE!!!! I watched the sunset, and walked on the beach. I loved the slower pace of life. Everyone asks me what my favorite part of the vacation was, and to that I don't have an answer. It changes on a daily basis. If you were to ask me today, I would say that just walking on the beach and thinking about how much my Heavenly Father loves me.

Just a side note, I gave my sister access to post on my blog so maybe it will be updated more often.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

That's so cool, way to totally live up the experience...volcanoes, showering outside...I love it!

Randy and Malissa Johnson said...

I'm so glad you posted!! The Blog looks great!

Kody and Kurliston said...

how exciting!!had no idea that you went to hawii! Cute web page too!!