Monday, October 27, 2008

25 Things I want to do before I turn 25

1 Make a pinata
2 Utah Symphony
3 Finish all 7 Harry Potter books
4 Read the Hiding Place by Corrie ten Boom
5 Watch The Road Home (a Chinese film)
6 Learn to play a new song that Ariana can sing to
7 Skiing
8 Acupunture
9 Finish putting my room back together
10 Finish making my clock
11 Watch all of star wars
12 Use my gift certificate to maddox (since I've had it since 17)
13 Not work at H&R
14 Update my blog at least once a month
15 Straighten my hair at least once
16 Make a book of my Hawaii pictures
17 Try sushi
18 Ride Front Runner
19 Ask someone on a date
20 Study for the GMAT or decide what I want to do with the rest of my life
21 Go to the Planetarium
22 Monster Truck Rally
23 Sumo Suits
24 Body Works Museum
25 Write Riley & Donne at least once every two weeks during their mission


The 5 alternatives

1 Fried Ice Cream
2 Skydiving
3 Visit my grandparents at least once every two weeks.
4 Do something nice for at least one person everyday
5 Learn a new word everyday (at least 2 months)

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

I love the list!!

Michelle said...

I like the idea and I love your list! Good luck on finishing it in less than 6 months. I need to do one of these to help make every year of my life more fun and meaningful and keep me from getting in too much of the same routine.

Unknown said...

The list is great! My favorite is Star Wars! It's about time you are applying yourself to the force! You have never had deep fried ice cream? I have failed you! No worries! Next time I see you I will personally take you out for fried Ice cream...we'll do Mexican!

benandtheshannon said...

Glad to see you updating your blog all on your own, i think you need to put that picture Ashlee took of you and Reagan up. Love ya