Marilyn, Jill, Geoff & Melanie sign their lives away and wonder how I convinced them to jump out of a plane.
I have some of the greatest friends in the world!Katy Paulsen, Katie Ecker, & Ryan Lowe came to watch me jump out of a plane since I couldn't convince them to do it too.

Morgan is so cute! She was really nervous for me to jump out of a plane. Morgan told her mom that she thinks she would break her legs if she jumped out of the plane.
Reagan is content sitting in her stroller.
Malissa & Ariana are great sisters! They came to take pictures and video my experience.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 16, 2008 - I DID IT!!! I actually got up the nerve to jump out of plane. I honestly didn't think I would be able to go skydiving because of the weather when I first came up with my list, so I moved it to the alternate list. The weather for the next several Saturdays was perfect; however, I was busy. I told myself the weekend I went to the symphony if the weather was good the next Saturday I would go skydiving. I asked several people if they wanted to go, but the answer was no. I came home and asked my mom if she wanted to go with me. She said YES and was serious about it but I was shocked. Then she remembered she had plans for that day, and I was a little relieved to be off the hook. Later I was talking with Jill and she was so excited to go skydiving and said she would come with me. Jill is the reason I made the phone call to schedule a time. I am so grateful that I took a risk! It was an AWESOME experience!

2 comments:
I can't believe it! I don't think I could do it, you are awesome!
You are the best! I wish I could have gone with you, I've wanted to go since my 21st birthday but I could never find anyone to go with me! Way to go!!!!!
ps--this is so random but that's cool you are friends with Katy, I went to school from elementary on with her.
Post a Comment