When will I ever realize Me being me is enough. When will I ever realize That enough is finally enough. No need to envy others. No need to be anyone else. Me is enough for others When ME is ENOUGH for MYSELF!
First of all, oh my goodness you actually posted! Second, thanks for this. I've never heard this poem before but you have no idea how much I needed it right now.
wow! michele thank you for posting that poem! i have been feeling so down on myself lately and i really needed to hear your poem! thank you!! you were inspired for sure! love you! i hope things are going well in your life.
5 comments:
First of all, oh my goodness you actually posted! Second, thanks for this. I've never heard this poem before but you have no idea how much I needed it right now.
wow! michele thank you for posting that poem! i have been feeling so down on myself lately and i really needed to hear your poem! thank you!! you were inspired for sure! love you! i hope things are going well in your life.
WOW! You're awesome! I really like it and it really made me stop and take a look at myself. Thanks for sharing! Love you!
Amazing Poem from an Amazing Woman....thanks for the inspring words...Love you
soo amazing
https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-cek-nomor-rekening-bri
Post a Comment